The Web Site www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr (hereinafter the “Web Site”) is owned by VCB L’ESCALA S.L. Cif: 02635639, C/AVINGUDA MONTGÓ, 14. CP: 17130 L’ESCALA (Girona).
Customer Service: Vacances Costa Brava E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (from now on Responsible for the Treatment).
VCB L’ESCALA S.L. welcomes you and invites you to read carefully the General Conditions of Use of this Website (from now on “General Conditions of Use”) which describe the terms and conditions that will be applicable to your navigation through this site, in accordance with the Spanish regulations in force. Given that www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr may modify these Conditions of Use in the future, we recommend that you visit them periodically to be duly informed of the changes made.
With the aim of ensuring that the Website meets the criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr recommends that the User try to resolve any suggestion, doubt or query about the General Conditions of Use by contacting www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr by telephone on +34 635248576 or by email at: email@example.com.
Likewise, you are warned that, on occasions, particular conditions may be established for the use of specific content and/or services on the Website. The use of such content or services will imply the acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
It is important, in accordance with recent European legislation on Data Protection, REGULATION EU 2016/679 of the PARLIAMENT and of the EUROPEAN COUNCIL, which attempts to preserve the confidentiality and security of your personal data, that you read on this or other web pages where you leave your data the Basic Information that we provide you with.
Basic information on data protection
- RESPONSIBLE: Cif: B02635639, Avinguda Montgó, 14, 17130 l’Escala (Girona). Customer Service +34 635248576 E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
- PURPOSE: To manage services or other related to our corporate purpose by customers, suppliers, applicants or contact persons.
- LEGITIMATION: Consent of the interested party, business and/or contractual relationship.
- LEGAL BASIS: Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- RIGHTS: You may exercise ARCO’s rights of access, rectification, cancellation and/or opposition, as well as the right to… to blocking and portability.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: You may at any time request additional and complementary information to the basic information about your personal data (“second layer”), at the same e-mail address that we provide to you in order to exercise your rights.
VCB L’ESCALA S.L. https://www.vacancescostabrava.cat
Description of services offered:
Rental of holiday houses and apartments
Content and use
The User is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the start of a business relationship VCB L’ESCALA SL reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate, www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way they are presented or located on their servers.
The presence of links on the pages is merely for information purposes and in no case implies a suggestion, invitation or recommendation about them.
The publications made on our website may include links to third party websites. Such sites will have different privacy policies from those established in this document. For our part, we decline all responsibility for compliance with the privacy policies of third-party websites, and we recommend that all users to review their privacy policies.
The company does not use cross-marketing techniques, although it should be noted that third parties may choose to use the company’s “widget” on their own website. A “widget” is a small piece of code that is inserted into a third-party website gives quick access to one of the campaigns of www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr.
VCB L’ESCALA S.L. will put all the technical means at your disposal to preserve your personal data, which will in no way be communicated to third parties without your prior consent. Our files are protected in accordance with the LSSICE 34/2002, the General Law of Telecommunications, and the recent Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
To register or to access or contract a service, you can do so simply by leaving your details in the questionnaire that we propose. This information is necessary to obtain an optimum and necessary service to obtain the qualification of User.
By leaving your data you will freely access our Services, the user is giving his express consent to receive information through his mail, text message, phone call or letter about the various activities and services provided by www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr.
You also authorize us to send you newsletters about news, articles, events and services considered of interest to you or your company.
The data you provide us with will be included in our file WEB SITE AND SOCIAL NETWORKS, or in that of CLIENTS and PROVIDERS duly registered with the AEPD, with the aim of providing you with the services requested. Your personal information will not be shared with third parties without your consent.
The user may UNSUBSCRIBE at any time and whenever he or she deems it appropriate for FREE, and you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition as described in the section on Personal Data Protection:
- A – Through the same web page that you have accessed, specifying Unsubscribe in the section of free text.
- B – By sending an e-mail to email@example.com with your personal data.
- C – Sending a letter to VCB L’ESCALA S.L. (See Personal Data Protection section of this page).
Any of the modalities that we offer you is valid to UNSUBSCRIBE from the services and publicity referring to our company.
Through our websites www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr we will inform you about prices.
Our services are aimed at people with the ability to act and of all ages, so we understand that they have the authorization and consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives. It will be under your responsibility the use of them either by negligence or by fault in watching.
7. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
When for the access of certain contents or services it is necessary to provide personal data, the Users will guarantee its truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity to www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr will give to these data automated treatment that corresponds according to its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the Data Protection Policy Section.
8. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The user recognizes and accepts that all the contents that are shown in the Web site and in special, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, marks, or any of the susceptible signs of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to rights of intellectual property and all the marks, commercial names or distinctive signs, all the rights of intellectual and industrial property, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, are exclusive property of www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr and/or third, who have exclusive right to use them in the economic traffic. Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or any other form of public communication, transform or modify such content, keeping www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In under no circumstances does access to the website imply any kind of waiver, transfer, licence or total or partial assignment of such rights, unless expressly established to the contrary. The present General Conditions of Use of this website do not grant the User any other type of right of use, exploitation, alteration, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any of the rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for this purpose by www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr or the third-party owner of the rights concerned.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by the legislation on intellectual property to www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr owns the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior written permission is obtained from the said Entity.
It is also forbidden to delete, evade or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Web Site undertakes to respect the rights set out above and to avoid any action that could damage them, reserving the right to in any case to www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr the exercise of any means or legal action that may correspond to him in defence of his legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
9. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE WEBSITE USER
The User agrees to:
- To make an adequate and licit use of the website as well as of the contents and services, in accordance with: (I) the applicable legislation at all times; (II) the General Conditions of the Website; (III) generally accepted morality and good customs and (IV) public order.
- To provide all the means and technical requirements needed to access the Website.
- Provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained on the Website with their personal data and keep them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr or to third parties for the information provided.
However, the provisions of the previous section must also be refrained from:
- Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Website and/or its contents for purposes or with effects that are illicit, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which may in any way damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all types of content stored on any computer.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Site, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr of its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of a, www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr third party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr or of third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents. To obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, according to the cases, have been made available to you for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those normally used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or the contents.
In particular, and by way of indication only and not exhaustively, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound files and/or image, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that in any way, is contrary, disregards or violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in international treaties and other legislation in force.
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating or defamatory actions, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite to get involved in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance.
- It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr or third parties without having been authorized the use intended.
- Be contrary to the honour, personal and family intimacy or self-image of people. Constitute any kind of advertising.
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Website.
- If, in order to access any of the services and/or contents of the Website, you are provided with a password, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, you will be responsible for its adequate custody and confidentiality, committing yourself not to cede it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the mentioned services and/or contents by third parties. Likewise, it is obliged to notify to www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr any fact that may involve an improper use of your password, such as, by way of example, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as you do not make the above notification to www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr you will be exempt from any responsibility that could be derived from the improper use of your password, being of your responsibility any illicit use of the contents and/or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party.
- If you negligently or maliciously fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you shall be liable for all the damages that may arise from such failure to comply with the obligations of www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr.
The user is obliged not to reproduce in any way, even by means of a hyperlink, the website of www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr as well as ́ or any of its contents, unless expressly authorised in writing by www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr.
The Web Site of www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr does not normally include links to other web sites managed by third parties, but if it does and in order to facilitate the User’s access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring entities www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr is not responsible for the content of said web sites, nor is it in a position to guarantee and/or offer services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through the links.
The user is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include links to our Website (i) may not imply that www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr recommend that website or its services or products; (ii) may not misrepresent its relationship with www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr or claim that www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr have authorised such a link, nor include any trade marks, names, commercial names, logos or other distinctive signs of; www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr (iii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting to violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iv) may not link to any page of the Website other than the home page; (v) must link to the address of the Website itself, without allowing the linking website to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its frames or to create a browser on any of the pages of the Website www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr may request, at any time, that any link to the Website be removed, after which it must immediately proceed to remove the link. www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
Consequently, www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr assume no responsibility for any aspect of such websites.
www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr reserve the right to use “cookie” technology on the Website, in order to recognize you as a frequent user and personalize your use of the Website by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content. The “cookies” used by the Website, or the third party acting on its behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer, and do not in themselves provide the user’s personal data.
Cookies are files sent to a browser by a web server to record the user’s navigation in the Website, when the User allows its reception. In turn, the User may remove the “Cookies” for which you must consult the instructions for use of your browser. Thanks to the cookies, it is possible for www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr recognise the browser of the computer used by the User in order to provide content and offer navigation preferences or advertising that the User, to the demographic profiles of users as well as to measure the visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
You can remove or block cookies using your browser options, but in some cases, this may affect your ability to use www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr.
- www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the pages of, www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr that may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
- www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr shall not be liable for any decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
- www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects that the use of its Website or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these General Conditions of Use.
- www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Website. It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, it shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from, among other things:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the lines and telecommunications networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr
- Unlawful interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others.
- Abuse or misuse of the Website.
- Security or navigation errors produced by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The administrators of www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr reserve the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the Website.
- www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the improper use of the freely available services and use by the Users of the Website. Likewise, www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr are exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, these being only for the provision of consultation and doubt services. On the other hand, in the event of damage or harm caused by the illegal or incorrect use of these services, the user may be held responsible by www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr for the damage or harm caused.
- You shall defend, indemnify and hold www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands by third parties as a result of your access to or use of the Website. You further agree to indemnify www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr against any damages arising from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action by you that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
13. DATA PROTECTION
To use some of the Services, Users must first provide certain personal data. For this purpose, VCB L’ESCALA S.L. will automatically process the Personal Data in compliance with Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the RD of development 1720/2007. For this purpose, the User can access the policy followed in the treatment of personal data as well as the establishment of the previously established purposes, to the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy presented in the Website.
You can always exercise your rights under the law of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, as well as the right to forget in a freeway. To do this you must provide the following documents to the File Manager of VCB L’ESCALA SL or through a legally authorized person
Attention to the User: Vacances Costa Brava E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photocopy of ID card
- Sufficient identification if you have representation, guardianship or conservatorship of a minor.
- Explanation and object of the claim.
- Indicate address for sending communications, telephone, e-mail, so that we can contact you as soon as possible and within ten days.
14. CODE OF CONDUCT General principles.
www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr undertake that the content of the services offered shall not:
- Induce or promote sexual, racial or religious discrimination or any other violation of fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized by the Spanish Constitution and the rest of the legal system.
- Induce or incite to act illegally.
- Lead to erroneous conclusions as a result of its inaccuracy, ambiguity, exaggeration, omission or similar.
- Inducing an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear, or take advantage or exploit the state of economic, labour or personal need of the calling user.
- Inducing or inciting any person to engage in an internship dangerous, or that threaten health or balance psychic.
- Infringing the legal or regulatory norms on the secrecy of communications, intellectual property, the right to honour and personal or family privacy, or any other provision applicable to the nature of the service.
- Contain false or outdated information.
- Services that incorporate requests for personal information or personal data, including name, address or other data, having such with you for consideration the fixed or mobile phone number, must be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which they are collected.
15. DURATION AND TERMINATION
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have in principle an indefinite duration. However, www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr may terminate or suspend any of the services of the portal. Whenever possible, www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the given service.
16. DECLARATIONS AND GUARANTEES
In general, the contents and services offered on the Website are for information purposes only. Therefore, when offering them, www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr do not give any guarantee or statement in relation to the content and services offered on the Website, including, but not limited to, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or marketability, except to the extent that such statements and guarantees cannot be excluded by law.
17. FORCE MAJEURE
www.vacancescostabrava.cat and www.vacancescostabrava.fr not be responsible in all cases of inability to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
18. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present General Conditions, as well as the use of the Website, will be expressly governed by Spanish legislation, in the field of private international law. Any dispute will be resolved before the Courts of Girona, unless any law or international treaty acts as a special law.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions should prove to be unenforceable or invalid by virtue of applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative ruling, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole. In such cases, it will proceed to the modification or replacement of such stipulation by another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and purpose reflected in the original stipulation.